You are currently viewing : Sponsors
1961 Dorset Drive
Tel : +1 630 330 8159
||Page:  2 »
FCC gasoline desulfurization has been a “black box” process to most refiners. This means most operators have little understanding of the reactions happening in the process. This is not how things should be, considering the critical importance of this process for making clean ...
Type II hydroprocessing catalysts were a great innovation that has been worth billions to the refining industry for making clean diesel.
This standardized pilot plant test has been used to test and rank 40 catalysts from all major vendors.
There's a confusing excess of catalyst brands today -- Hoekstra Trading's test program sorts through all the noise.
How to make sense of the overabundance of catalyst brands.
- Amine Management
- Analytical Instruments
- Catalyst Handling
- Catalysts and Additives
- Column, Reactor Internals, Screens and Packings
- Condition Monitoring
- Consulting Services
- Corrosion and Heat Resistant Materials
- Design, Engineering and Construction
- Gas Processing and Treatment
- Industrial Cleaning
- Laboratory, R&D and Quality Control
- Mass Transfer
- Precious Metals Recovery
- Process Licensing Technologies
- Process Modelling and Simulation
- Pumps, Valves and Seals
- Revamps and Turnarounds
- Rotating Equipment
- Sulphur Forming and Handling
- Sulphur Removal and Recovery