You are currently viewing: News
LyondellBasell receives Hostalen ACP PE technology contract
LyondellBasell today announced Shandong Yuhuang Shengshi Chemical Inc. Ltd, has selected the LyondellBasell Hostalen ACP polyethylene process technology for a 200 KTA high density polyethylene (HDPE) unit to be constructed in their petrochemical complex at Heze in Shandong province. Start-up is scheduled for 2018.
Mr. SONG Juhe, Vice General Manager of Shandong Yuhuang Shengshi Chemical stated, “We selected the Hostalen ACP process technology for its exceptional ability to produce high-performance HDPE products and LyondellBasell’s long term commitment to its clients”
“The market demands high-performance HDPE, and our multi-modal technology effectively meets these needs” said Dan Coombs, Executive Vice President Global Manufacturing, Refining, Projects and Technology at LyondellBasell. “As a trusted, long-term technology licensor we are very pleased to enable Shandong Yuhuang Shengshi to achieve their HDPE ambitions”.
Hostalen ACP process technology manufactures high-performance, multi-modal HDPE resins with an industry-leading stiffness/toughness balance, impact resistance, high stress cracking resistance and processing advantages used in film, blow molding and pipe applications.
LyondellBasell is a leading licensor of polypropylene and polyethylene technologies with more than 250 polyolefin process licenses.
In addition to the Hostalen ACP process, LyondellBasell’s portfolio of licensed polyolefin technologies and associated technical services includes:
* Spheripol – The leading PP process with more than 22 million tons of licensed capacity combines its globally recognized quality grades with leading monomer consumption and investment costs to make it the technology of choice
* Spherizone – The breakthrough Spherizone multi-zone circulating reactor provides a unique and innovative platform with flexible operating conditions to manufacture added-value polypropylene with novel architecture and enhanced properties
* Metocene PP – Innovative add-on technology for the production of specialty polypropylene products using single-site catalyst systems
* Lupotech –The market leader on high-pressure technology offers, with its high conversion rates and effective heat recovery system, the lowest operating and investment costs for the production of Low density Polyethylene (LDPE)
* Spherilene – Flexible, gas-phase process technology for the production of LLDPE, MDPE and HDPE
Other News Items
Technology, engineering and project management company Neste Jacobs and the leading refinery and petrochemical group Unipetrol, which constitutes an important part of ...
ExxonMobil Chemical Company and SABIC each announced the selection of a site in San Patricio County, Texas for potential development of a jointly owned petrochemical ...
CB&I today announced it has been awarded a contract by Zhejiang Petroleum and Chemical Co. Ltd for the license and engineering design of a single-train 220 kta diphenyl ...
Reliance is pleased to announce successful and flawless completion of its Ethane Project, including commissioning of its ethane receipt & handling facilities and ...
Bechtel, a global leader in engineering, procurement, and construction, announced today that the company has been awarded two contracts by Carbon Holdings of Egypt: one ...
As of now, MAN Diesel & Turbo is equipping gas turbines with 3D-printed components. CEO Dr Uwe Lauber: “As of now, we are the first manufacturer in the world ...
Indian Oil Corporation Limited entered into an MoU with Numaligarh Refinery Limited and Paradip Port Trust in a glittering ceremony at Bhubaneswar in presence of Shri ...
Emerson Automation Solutions has released TerminalManager™, the next-generation software for managing all terminal operational and commercial activity. TerminalManager ...
Amec Foster Wheeler announces today that it has been awarded a new contract by China Energy Engineering Group Guangdong Power Engineering Co., Ltd, for the design and ...
ClearSign Combustion Corporation, an emerging provider of industrial combustion technologies that help to reduce emissions and improve efficiency, today announced that ...