Saudi Aramco signs seven MoUs at The Future Investment Initiative
Saudi Aramco today announced its intention to establish the Jazan Power Joint Venture. The JV will be 46% owned by Air Products, 25% by ACWA Power, 20% by Saudi Aramco and 9% by Air Products Qudra. In addition, the Company signed seven MoUs at the Future Investment Initiative (FII) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Ahmad A. Al-Sa’adi, Saudi Aramco’s Senior Vice President of Technical Services, attended FII in addition to Nabil Al Nuaim, Saudi Aramco’s Chief Digital Officer, who headlined a panel discussion on how business can best leverage data to anticipate risks, improve performance and optimize operations.
Senior Vice President of Technical Services, Ahmad A. Al Sa’adi, reaffirmed the Company’s position, saying: “Saudi Aramco aims to promote business investment opportunities through technology across the Kingdom’s energy services sector ecosystem. The agreements signed today support the Kingdom’s plans to develop industrial zones, create jobs and attract foreign direct investment, as well as drive economic diversification.“
The MoUs represent new collaborations with companies from six countries. These include France, Norway, New Zealand, South Korea, Spain and the United States. The MoUs are intended to support Saudi Aramco’s operations and Saudi Arabia’s economic diversification strategy by increasing the efficiency of technology used in upstream, downstream and engineering services. In the long term, these agreements aim to help improve sustainability and technological efficiency throughout the value chain.
The MOUs and commercial collaborations signed include:
* Air Products Qudra: Non-binding MoU between Saudi Aramco and APQ to discuss the establishment of an Industrial Gases Joint Venture.
* Aker ASA: MoU between Saudi Aramco and Aker ASA to collaborate on the 4th Industrial Revolution addressing sustainability and green environment.
* Dassault Systems: MoU between Saudi Aramco and Dassault Systems to work on advanced materials and 4IR technologies.
* Baker Hughes: MoU between Saudi Aramco and Baker Hughes to collaborate on artificial intelligence and digital transformation.
* BMT Co., Ltd.: Collaboration MoU between Saudi Aramco and BMT, BMT plans to to invest in fittings and valves manufacturing facilities in the Kingdom.
* Tubacex Group: Collaboration MoU between Saudi Aramco and Tubacex Group, Tubacex Group plans to invest in pipe weld overlay and cladding services manufacturing facilities in the Kingdom.
* Pultron Composites: Collaboration MoU between Saudi Aramco and Pultron, Pultron plans to invest in non-metallic Glass Fiber Reinforced Pipes (GFRP) manufacturing facilities in the Kingdom.
Clariant, a focused, sustainable and innovative specialty chemical company, today announced the construction of a new state-of-the-art catalyst production site in China. ...
Covid-19 and the recent soft crude oil price prompted a slowdown in some markets for ABB Measurement & Analytics. Division President, Sabine Busse and her team listened ...
Fluor Corporation announced today that its joint venture with Daewoo Engineering & Construction and Hyundai Heavy Industries, FDH JV, has successfully started up ...
Clariant Catalysts and Tianjin University (TJU) put the spotlight on the future development and commercialization of new catalytic solutions to better serve the needs ...
MAN Energy Solutions and Wasco have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to promote and commercialize Power-to-X (PtX) projects in South-East Asia. The technology ...
ADNOC Onshore, a subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), announced today, the award of two Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contracts ...
Aspen Technology, Inc. and Wood today announced a new partnership that will offer Wood’s clients Aspen Mtell® asset performance management (APM) technology ...
Emerson today introduced the Rosemount™ 700XA gas chromatograph (GC), the industry’s first single-analyzer solution to provide measurement of sulfur compounds as ...
The IndianOil board has cleared the Stage-1 approval to install a Grassroot Needle Coker Unit at Paradip Refinery using IndianOil R&D's in-house technology. The proposed ...
Lummus Technology today announced that its Novolen business has been awarded a contract by Lukoil NNOS for a petrochemical facility in Kstovo, Russia. Lummus’ scope ...