For 40 years, OSIsoft has been dedicated to helping people transform their world through data. Our PI System captures data from sensors, manufacturing equipment and other devices and turns it into rich, real-time insights for saving energy, improving productivity or developing new products. 95 percent of the largest Oil and Gas companies, over 1,000 leading utilities, and more than 65 percent of the Fortune 500 industrial companies rely on the PI System to get the most out of their businesses. Worldwide, PI System manage over 2 billion data streams.
Here are the areas in Oil and Gas where the PI System can help you improve your operations:
- Equipment and Asset Reliability
- Equipment Efficiency
- Energy and Carbon Management
- Equipment and unit Efficiency
- Value Chain integration and awareness
- Information normalization
- Dynamic KPIs and Reports
- Environmental Compliance and Reporting
- Collaboration, Knowledge Management, Performance Assessment
- Safety and Risk Minimization
The benefits that can be achieved with our real-time data Infrastructure are:
• Lower maintenance and energy costs: improve asset utilization and production yields with improved situational awareness and the ability to respond proactively and rapidly to operational and equipment performance degradation and events.
• Optimize human capital: Capture knowledge of subject matter experts, improve collaboration, and enable more consistent key performance indicators from improved access to consistent, higher quality data and information.
• Improve regulatory compliance: Consistently calculate, analyze, visualize, and report key environmental data and information reducing the risk of an environmental excursion or environmental production constraint.
• Mitigate safety incidents and the risk of loss of containment: Improve situational awareness and the ability to reduce the risk if incident with access to real-time data and information in context and the ability to quickly and proactively analyze, visualize, and respond to events.
Find out how top HPI companies rely on the PI System to enable remote operations support during the COVID-19 pandemic in this On-Demand Webinar.
Top Customer Presentations
MOL: Implemented Pl Infrastructure everywhere and built applications on Pl for Asset Health and Energy Efficiency