Cemented as Europe’s premier technical refining and petrochemical conference, IDW is dedicated to helping the industry maximise its production and operational potential.
The refining and petrochemical industry is on the verge of a defining transition, presenting a redirection towards sustainability. Despite this goal, the sector is set to remain robust over the coming years due to increasing population and continuous global development.
It is now more important than ever to ensure the industry remains responsive, efficient and innovative. The refineries of tomorrow need to be repurposed and reinvented, requiring the entire value chain to collaborate.
As we look to 2024, with a multitude of opportunities and challenges demanding collaboration, we’re excited to bring together Europe’s downstream industry, showcasing the latest cutting-edge technologies and solutions available to the industry along with unparalleled networking opportunities and engaging discussions. It's a time of change, adaptability, and foresight, with the decisions made today defining the energy landscape of tomorrow.
Against this backdrop IDW 2024 will:
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation, ensuring preparation for navigating the maze of the energy transition.
- Deliver solutions to enhance operational excellence of existing assets, boost productions flexibility and profitability.
- Present the latest technologies to adapt operations and assets and remain resilient in this time of volatility and transition.
- Provide solutions to maximise integration, conversion, and petrochemical production growth opportunities.
- Explore the latest digital tools and technologies shaping future smart refining and petrochemicals production.