The Laurance Reid Gas Conditioning Conference (LRGCC) has been presented by the University of Oklahoma since 1951. The LRGCC has gained a worldwide reputation as the principal forum for new ideas, developments, and operations for preparing and purifying natural gases and other fuels for market.
The LRGCC is a crucial oil and gas conference for all professionals involved in the gas processing, gas conditioning, and gas sweetening industries. You will hear first-hand experiences and relevant topics from highly respected industry speakers. The materials presented provide information on technological advances, case studies, theoretical breakthroughs, and current research in the field.
Gas conditioning fundamentals
* Basics of gas processing; gas processing fundamentals.
* CO2and H2S removal technologies.
* Amine sweetening.
* Tail gas cleanup.
* Sulfur Recovery Units.
* Gas plant design best practices.
* Troubleshooting and startup case studies.
* Introduction of new technologies.