Towards Your Low-Carbon Refinery
This webcast from Shell Catalysts & Technologies, discusses proven technologies for capturing CO2 from both low and high-pressure streams.
• Under pressure to reduce your carbon footprint?
• Looking for ways to cost-effectively reduce your CO2 emissions?
• Unsure which carbon-reduction solutions will be most appropriate for your facility?
Any serious ambitions to reduce a facility’s carbon intensity are likely to be spearheaded by carbon capture utilisation and storage. According to the International Energy Agency, this is key for reducing CO2 emissions in carbon-intensive industrial processes and offers one of the lowest-cost ways of doing so.
This webcast will showcase two leading technologies that have established strong track records of cost-effectively capturing CO2 in a wide range of applications:
• Shell’s CANSOLV CO2 Capture System – for capturing CO2 from low-pressure streams, including flue gas
• Shell’s ADIP ULTRA technology – for capturing CO2 from high-pressure process streams.
• Explain which units can be easily retrofitted with these technologies
• Highlight which streams are suitable for CO2 capture
• Demonstrate how the captured CO2 can be sold, sequestered or used in enhanced oil recovery
• Walk through insightful case studies from SaskPower’s Boundary Dam power station and the Athabasca Oil Sands Project.
Devin Shaw - Commercial Director, CO2 Capture & CCS, Shell Catalysts & Technologies.
Laurent Thomas - Licensing Technology Manager, Gas Processing and CO2 Capture Technologies, Shell Catalysts & Technologies.
You can view the OnDemand Webinar HERE
Shell Catalysts & Technologies (SC&T) has successfully completed the expansion of its Port Allen, Louisiana plant in the United States, doubling its capacity ...
(WEBINAR) - Discover the benefits of applying the latest technology in modern, low-temperature Shell Claus offgas treating (SCOT™) units. See how next-generation, ...
AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. and Shell Catalysts & Technologies have signed an agreement to form a joint venture which will be called Shell & AMG Recycling ...
This webcast from Shell Catalysts & Technologies, discusses proven technologies for capturing CO2 from both low and high-pressure streams. Are You… • ...
Royal Dutch Shell plc today announced that its affiliates formerly operating under the CRI, Criterion and Shell Global Solutions tradenames will now operate under the ...
Royal Dutch Shell plc today announces the signing of binding definitive agreements between SOPC Holdings East LLC and Saudi Refining Inc. on the separation of assets, ...
RWE npower’s carbon capture pilot plant at Aberthaw Power Station – the first of its kind in Wales and one of the largest to be built so far in the UK – ...
KBR and Shell Global Solutions International B.V. today announced the formation of a new alliance in which KBR will market, sell and provide technology and design packages ...
Shell Global Solutions International B.V. (Shell Global Solutions) has signed an agreement with the South Refineries Company of Iraq, for the provision of technology ...
Shell and Paques Holding B.V. have agreed upon the formation of a 50-50 joint venture, Paqell B.V., to focus their efforts on the marketing of biological desulphurisation ...