MINISCAN IR VISION - top performer in portable fuel analysis
The MINISCAN IR VISION is a high speed, compact and robust FTIR fuel analyzer for the comprehensive and automatic measurement of gasoline, jet and diesel fuels. The analyzer is configured to measure more than 100 fuel parameters and components for fuel blending, for quality inspection and to check compliance with fuel specifications directly at the point of sale.
• 100+ preconfigured parameters Compound analysis is performed according to the international standards ASTM D5845 for oxygenates, ASTM D6277 and EN 238 for Benzene and EN 14078 for Biodiesel blends. Octane and Cetane Number, Distillation, Vapor Pressure and other fuel properties are automatically determined from the full IR spectrum using Partial Least Square (PLS) analysis and advanced chemometric models following ASTM E1655. Several thousand data points are used to achieve best prediction accuracy.
• Fast and User Friendly Measurement A high-performance processor allows the user to calculate results within seconds. User friendly menu navigation utilizing a large button touchscreen design ensures immediate instrument response. The instrument facilitates worldwide remote support and service via secure VPN tunnel.
• High Quality Portable Technology MINISCAN IR Vision is unmatched in its class of portable fuel analyzers. The thermoelectric temperature regulation of the instrument´s filling system, measuring cells and integrated density meter maximises accuracy in measuring volume and mass percent of fuel compounds. With an optical resolution of 3.8 cm-1, the analyzer resolution is superior over comparable FTIR analyzers.
• Mechanical Robustness Durability makes the instrument ideal for the challenges encountered during field or mobile testing. The MINISCAN IR Vision incorporates Grabner´s proven, robust and bubble free metal filling system. The instrument is protected by the shock and vibration tested Vision platform housing. The double interferometer is mounted with a self aligning mirror system, that allows automatic correction of intensity shifts after a rough drive over a bumpy road. A robust, 10” full color industrial touchscreen guarantees highest visibilty and ease of use even under rough environmental conditions.
• Portable Fuel Analyzer for Gasoline, Diesel, Jet Fuel and Biofuel Blends
• Full Spectrum PLS Analysis using Superior Processing Power
• Smart 2+1 Cell Design
• Optical Resolution: 3.8 cm-1
• Beam Splitter: Ge-Coated KBR
• Bubble Free Metal Filling System
• Thermoelectric Temperature Regulation of Filler, Density Meter and Cells
• 10” Industrial Full Color Touchscreen
• Remote Access. Anywhere. Anytime.
Industry 4.0-ready flash point analyzer. MINIFLASH FP VISION is part of Grabner Instruments Vision analyzer family. The flash point tester MINIFLASH FP Vision combines the field-proven advantages of Grabner analyzers with a convenient touch-screen design. The Industry 4.0-ready instrument fully integrates ...
A 12-position autosampler for use with Vision-series flashpoint analyzers. The MINIFLASH FPA Vision autosampler is the latest addition to the Grabner Instruments Vision-series product line, an automated accessory specifically developed for use with any MINIFLASH FP Vision analyzer. Its modular design ...
Vapor pressure is an important physical property of volatile liquids especially of spark-ignition engine fuels. It provides an indication of how a fuel will perform under different operating conditions. For example, vapor pressure is a factor in determining, whether a fuel will cause vapor locks at high ...
Flashpoint testing is required in a number of industries to ensure conformance with regulatory requirements. It is used to assess, how much care has to be taken in handling, transporting and storing chemicals or solvents, e.g. Diesel, Jet Fuels, Biofuels, Asphalt, Waste Water, Lube Oils, Used Oils, Hydraulic ...
Fast and comprehensive analysis on fuel quality is important to ensure product quality in the process, as well as during transportation. In a quick at-line fuel test the MINISCAN IRXpert allows to check product contamination and adulteration. Using infrared spectroscopy in combination with an excellent ...
The MINIDIS ADXpert is a compact, versatile true atmospheric distillation unit, used for the quick and accurate quality control of Gasoline, Jet Fuels, Diesel, Biofuels, Blends, Chemicals and Solvents in laboratories and in process. A distillation run on light products takes just 15 minutes and requires ...
Pipeline operators, offshore platforms, terminals, fuel depots or oil tankers detect the vapor pressure, before transporting crude oil or other petrochemical products such as Gasoline or LPG for subsequent processing. It is absolutely necessary to know the vapor pressure of the transported substance ...
Flow-properties of lubrication grease at low temperatures are a measure of great significance for central lubrication systems of vehicles and machineries. This property can best be measured according to the method of Kesternich (DIN 5108). The original manual and time-consuming method is now fully automated ...
MINIVAP VP Vision is a highly versatile portable vapor pressure tester that features best-in-class precision and a pressure range of 0-2000 kPa. It is the first analyzer that demonstrates excellence in engineering by earning certificates for robustness and durability. Based on Grabner´s cutting-edge ...
The MINISCAN IR VISION is a high speed, compact and robust FTIR fuel analyzer for the comprehensive and automatic measurement of gasoline, jet and diesel fuels. The analyzer is configured to measure more than 100 fuel parameters and components for fuel blending, for quality inspection and to check compliance ...